|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price ($)||Special Price ($)||Special Text|
Michelin Agilis 3 is a commercial light van tyre that delivers long life and energy efficiency. The Michelin Agilis 3 delivers a safer and longer performance from the first kilometre until the last
- SAFETY MADE TO LAST - Market leading in wet braking performance from the 1st to the last kilometer - 11% Shorter wet braking when tyre has been worn - Thanks to Unique kerbing shields protection against sidewall damage.
- EVERY DROP COUNTS - 12% superior rolling resistance resulting in reduced fuel consumption giving you the environmental advantage.
- YOUR PARTNER FOR LONGER - Up to 25% more mileage vs previous generation - Less downtime, therefore more savings for you and your business
- STONE EJECTORS - Horizontal bars in the tread groove that are designed to minimize stone trapping, resulting in a tyre that keeps your down time to a minimum and lowers your running costs
- U SHAPE GROOVES - A more ‘vertical’ design increases void ratio by 2mm, allowing for greater water clearance for lasting wet grip performance
- SIDEWALL SHIELDS - Made with an Abrasion-resistant rubber compound. These shields give added protection without compromising the casing flexibility
- INNOVATIVE POLYMER - Allows higher density of silica & carbon black materials leading to improved wet grip, fuel saving and mileage performances
- FULL DEPTH SIPES - Ensuring good flexibility of the tread blocks, resulting in market leading wet grip performance; both new and when worn
- UNDER TREAD - Keeps the operating temperature cooler thus helps reduce fuel costs.
Performance Category: Commercial
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Ballina Tyre & Auto shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.