|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price ($)||Special Price ($)||Special Text|
Achilles 123S is a competition standard tyre that also can be used for daily driving. Designed with stylish look and good steering response giving you a smooth transition from sprint to cornering.
- Twin center grooves design - For better hydroplaning function on wet road conditions
- Rim Guard Protection - Provides wheel damage protection.
- Rounded tread design - Developed for racing applications, this unique tread profile quickly and easily transitions from straight-line sprints to high-speed cornering, enabling superior predictable handling.
- Solid center rib - Delivers straight line stability to improve handling
- Highly strengthened block and strong tire shoulder design - Maintain good grip on the ground when driving at high speeds.
Performance Category: Touring
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Ballina Tyre & Auto shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.